The Restu Islamic Archicture and Interior Design (RI’ AID) was established in 2002 and gives focus to “The Malay Touch” based on architecture and interior design as well as giving a new dimension to Malay Visual Arts with an Islamic identity in Malaysia.
Through this department, the whole concept, design, the fitting of calligraphy and zukhruf art, the choice of materials and products, fitting the color scheme, the creation and production of the materials and design; are all implemented under one roof. Through an effective work system alongside cooperation between departments in Restu Foundation, the conduct of a project is of higher quality and is able to give an impact towards the community.
We are also able to implement exclusive products like Carved Tiles, Sand Blasting Glass, Carved Wood, that are hand crafted. The process of research and development of a product is continuous which aims to increase the quality of the product.
This is some of our portfolio:
(1) Syariah Court, Johor.
(2) The Balairung Seri of the Alam Shah Palace, Klang.
(3) Proposal for the Anak Bukit Palace, Alor Setar, Kedah.
(4) Mudzaffar Empayar Hotel, MiTC, Malacca.
(5) Proposal for the International Islamic Arts Complex, Bauchi, Nigeria.
(6) Proposal for the mosque at the Yankari Game Reserved, Bauchi, Nigeria.
(7) Proposal for the archway at the Yankari Game Reserved, Bauchi, Nigeria.
(8) Tabung Haji Surau mihrab design, Kuala Lumpur.
(9) Abdul Kadir Mosque mihrab design, Butterworth, Penang.
(10) Mak Mandin Mosque mihrab design, Kuala Lumpur.
(11) Kampung Rawa Mosque mihrab design, Georgetown, Penang.
(12) Hashim Yahya Mosque mihrab design, Butterworth, Penang.
(13) Bukit Jambul Mosque mihrab design, Georgetown, Penang.
(14) Al-Quran Musuem, Malacca.
(15) Jambatan Pasar wall decoration, Malacca.
(16) Development of Riyadh Restu, Kuang, Selangor.