MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Kompleks Seni Islam Antarabangsa Selangor – Shah Alam
• Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, e-Learning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
• Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile etc.
• Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
• Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design.
• Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/ elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
• Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
• Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and
organization of graphic files.
• Maintain up-to- date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
• Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
• Be able to use the following software such as Adobe related softwares; Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects, audio editing software, 3D design and animation related softwares.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to:
Kompleks Seni Islam Antarabangsa Selangor
No. 2A, Persiaran Damai, Seksyen 10
40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Or call 03-5511 9001/2/3 (Admin)