Kompleks Seni Islam Antarabangsa Selangor – Shah Alam
• Undertake the responsibilities for computer processing of hand-copied and illuminated Mushaf/Yasin, adding Translation to al-Qur’an, Muqadimah and Do’a books, creating banners, posters and booklets for different exhibitions and occasions.
• Assisting architecture and interior design department in the designing stages and creating advertisement which exhibit Islamic concepts and designs.Job Requirements:
• Certificate / Diploma or higher qualification in related field.
• Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
• One year of working experience would be advantageous but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design and Quark Express.
• Experienced in magazine design and layout.
• Conceptualize, visualize and execute graphic design.
• Versatility in various traditional / digital drawing styles.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Able to perform under pressure.
• Able to work under minimum supervision.
• Able to work as a part of a team or to work independently.
• Able to work on alternate Saturday and long hours as and when required.
• Must have own transport.Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to:
Kompleks Seni Islam Antarabangsa Selangor
No. 2A, Persiaran Damai, Seksyen 10
40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Or call 03-5511 9001/2/3 (Admin)